ID Nuker

By Themek 9 July 2019 14:15

Member · 49 comments

You will select any item and nuker will mine only that id

By icewormy3 9 July 2019 14:24

Member · 729 comments

ID nuker already exists in liquidbounce, and it's called "Fucker". Its located in the world section

By Themek 9 July 2019 14:37

Member · 49 comments

Yeah I realized that after few moments, but there could be speed option, fucker is really slow if you want to mine something fast and you have effi 5 or something like that

By icewormy3 9 July 2019 14:41

Member · 729 comments
Themek wrote

Yeah I realized that after few moments, but there could be speed option, fucker is really slow if you want to mine something fast and you have effi 5 or something like that

Turning on fucker instant may make it faster

Last edited by icewormy3 (9 July 2019 14:41)

By Themek 9 July 2019 16:10

Member · 49 comments
icewormy3 wrote
Themek wrote

Turning on fucker instant may make it faster

Already tried that, it doesn't hmm

By Florasang 9 July 2019 16:27

Member · 101 comments
Themek wrote

Of corse it doesn't work, all most every server has a check for that, because it's very unlegit to break for example obsidianblocks iinstant. I don't know if that helps, but turn on autotool while breaking, that may help.

Last edited by Florasang (9 July 2019 16:28)

I'm a ironic, that's who I am!

By Themek 9 July 2019 17:10

Member · 49 comments
Florasang wrote
Themek wrote

Of corse it doesn't work, all most every server has a check for that, because it's very unlegit to break for example obsidianblocks iinstant. I don't know if that helps, but turn on autotool while breaking, that may help.

I'm talking about one type of block.

By Florasang 9 July 2019 17:33

Member · 101 comments
Themek wrote

Ok, but its stil unlegit if you break ONE opsidian Block instant. With other blocks it would be the same, I just desided to take the obsidian block as an example, because I think the meaning is clearer with it.

By Themek 9 July 2019 18:48

Member · 49 comments
Florasang wrote
Themek wrote

Ok, but its stil unlegit if you break ONE opsidian Block instant. With other blocks it would be the same, I just desided to take the obsidian block as an example, because I think the meaning is clearer with it.

ok, i forgot to mention earlier that i don't need/want it to be instant, just breaking the block and then instantly moving on another block would be great

By Florasang 9 July 2019 19:37

Member · 101 comments
Themek wrote

ok, i forgot to mention earlier that i don't need/want it to be instant, just breaking the block and then instantly moving on another block would be great

Maybe with fastbreak and autotool it would work faster.
I don't know if you need it, but here some nearly legit fucker settings:

click to expand settings