LiquidBounce is the only hacked client I use, why not more devs?

By soulplexis 7 August 2019 04:44

Donator · 404 comments

If you don't count Vape since it's ghost - even then, some modules in LB are better for closeting than vape's such as autoarmor. but im not using LB to closet cheat on Hypixel <_<
I think the reason is the customizability, mostly in KillAura and AntiBot and the targets. Flux for example has one set option for Mineplex and comparably only a few options in KillAura.

bringing me to the burning question i have which is why not contact a lot of known developers (Ayataka, Robofan, Manthe, Brady, IHaq, YGore, Lemon, Arithmo, Soirr to name a few) and work together as a team to make this client even better? I know a big reason they won't is because some of them may leak code, crack things, make patches in anticheats for stuff, sell bypasses, or just aren't paid/paid enough.. but if we pretend those problems dont exist, think about what would be possible with all of those people working on one client together. I wonder what the result would be...

【ソルプレクサス】

By Pablo 7 August 2019 06:27

Member · 7 comments

YGore is still alive btw no need to cross his name out. You also should add Twixles, N3xus, Sarin, and Swezed

By Aftery 7 August 2019 07:44

Member · 43 comments

NO
7106ea0078900921dc1aefdce977525a.png

@Aftery#4085 on discord.

By Shiv3R 7 August 2019 09:12

Member · 178 comments

Arithmo would sell lb like sigma lmao

By Shiv3R 7 August 2019 09:15

Member · 178 comments

and you are talking bullshit, why they would like to do it? That doesn't make sense

By Coccocoa 7 August 2019 10:47

Member · 97 comments

Arithmo best Dev, while he have only NCP killaura. Flux Dev Is died, IHaq works for Epic Games. The only good Dev can be FlyCode

Skidding since 2014, with style.
Manthe strikes me

-YouTube v.ht/cocco

By CzechHek 7 August 2019 12:21

Member · 294 comments

Spec seems to know what he's doing

ScriptAPI Developer.
Experienced YouTuber.
Discord: v.ht/DYSKORD
YouTube: v.ht/CzechHek

By yorik100 7 August 2019 15:10

Member · 280 comments
Coccocoa wrote

IHaq works for Epic Games.

Ewwwwww

By soulplexis 7 August 2019 16:35

Donator · 404 comments
Pablo wrote

YGore is still alive btw no need to cross his name out. You also should add Twixles, N3xus, Sarin, and Swezed

nono he develops anticheats now or he did at one point

Shiv3R wrote

and you are talking bullshit, why they would like to do it? That doesn't make sense

what do you mean?

Coccocoa wrote

Arithmo best Dev, while he have only NCP killaura. Flux Dev Is died, IHaq works for Epic Games. The only good Dev can be FlyCode

wow ihaq works for epic games.. i contacted ayataka he told me he was working on it but it never happened obviously, then later he said "Minecraft in 2019? hell no"
he would be probably the best one to add to the team if any, because he can find bypasses that this client sort of has but also sort of lacks (hypixel fly, criticals autoblock scaffold etc. ) i also like the way he designs ui interfaces and that stuff. another thing is we could literally have all of their clients be brought into the mega-client (or whatever it is) every clickgui theme, hud, module, etc. then again this would make it easy to patch now that i think about it since you would only need to crack/use one client to find every bypass

【ソルプレクサス】

By Pablo 8 August 2019 06:42

Member · 7 comments
soulplexis wrote
Pablo wrote

Shiv3R wrote

what do you mean?

Coccocoa wrote

wow ihaq works for epic games.. i contacted ayataka he told me he was working on it but it never happened obviously, then later he said "Minecraft in 2019? hell no"
he would be probably the best one to add to the team if any, because he can find bypasses that this client sort of has but also sort of lacks (hypixel fly, criticals autoblock scaffold etc. ) i also like the way he designs ui interfaces and that stuff. another thing is we could literally have all of their clients be brought into the mega-client (or whatever it is) every clickgui theme, hud, module, etc. then again this would make it easy to patch now that i think about it since you would only need to crack/use one client to find every bypass

FlyCode developes anticheats, So does Martin.

By Coccocoa 8 August 2019 08:25

Member · 97 comments
Pablo wrote
soulplexis wrote
Pablo wrote

Shiv3R wrote

what do you mean?

Coccocoa wrote

FlyCode developes anticheats, So does Martin.

FlyCode developer anticheats and hacked client. Depression Is one

Skidding since 2014, with style.
Manthe strikes me

-YouTube v.ht/cocco