improve autosettings

By Florasang 27 October 2018 17:12

Member · 42 comments

hey,
My suggestion is, that it you could load autosettings for one modul, for example, if you want to see if the ncp fly bypasses on one server you type something like ".[modul] bypass ncp" and the fly-settings changes to ncp.
My second suggestion is, that Autosettings and localautosettings become a modul, so that you haven't to type everything in the chat.
Sorry for horrible gramar or spelling, but I'm a German and couldn't speak english very well. ^^

Last edited by Florasang (27 October 2018 17:13)

By icewormy3 27 October 2018 17:20

Member · 411 comments

the 1st suggestion already exists in liquidbounce

By HackingMC 27 October 2018 19:39

Member · 79 comments

.module mode (Mode) for the first one

it's easier to type .config or .localconfig than clicking around in clickgui

By Florasang 28 October 2018 14:08

Member · 42 comments
icewormy3 wrote

I think my example was bad, I'll give you an other example: for example, you want to sea, if killaura with the cubecraft settings works on server XY, so you type ".killaura bypass cubecraft" and only the killaura settings change to the settings, wich are in the cubecraft config. But all other modul-settings won't change.

By DrDesten / EZhacks YT 28 October 2018 17:50

Member · 130 comments

Good idea

A guy with many questions and ideas,
Also has and YouTube Channel called EZhacksYT:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoDEh … ofIwGPntbw

By HackingMC 28 October 2018 19:17

Member · 79 comments
Florasang wrote
icewormy3 wrote

I think my example was bad, I'll give you an other example: for example, you want to sea, if killaura with the cubecraft settings works on server XY, so you type ".killaura bypass cubecraft" and only the killaura settings change to the settings, wich are in the cubecraft config. But all other modul-settings won't change.

https://github.com/CCBlueX/FileCloud/tr … tosettings

check the files here for bypasses