explain scaffolding things?

By soulplexis 31 October 2018 18:18

Donator · 80 comments

what is...
PlaceableDelay
Keeprotation (what purpose does this serve?)
zitter
search
speedmodifier (what purpose does this serve? it does not bypass nocheatplus on 1.10)

->Best cheats<-

By HackingMC 31 October 2018 21:20

Member · 71 comments

ok then

placeable delay, as it says, it needs the block to be able to be placed legit before being placed

for keeprotation, turn on headrotations mod and see, it keeps you head in the same place after stop moving instead of moving the head around (best for bypassing cubecraft and aac)

zitter is some useless thing that strafes while scaffolding, there is almost no purpose for it, don't really bother

search makes it search every possible place for placing the block (it helps you scaffold while jumping or diagonally, but does not bypass cube the best and is a bit flaggy on aac, search don't work on expand mode however

Speedmodifier can make scaffold faster and slower (most noticable while jumping though, 1.0 is default with no speed extra so if it won't bypass your server leave at 1.0 or 0.0 (0.0 for aac or other anticheats with half decent scaffold check)

By Crazyb1tch 4 November 2018 22:36

Member · 14 comments

zitter is needed to mimic the type of construction called breezili. (sorry for my bad English)

By HackingMC 4 November 2018 23:25

Member · 71 comments
Crazyb1tch wrote

zitter is needed to mimic the type of construction called breezili. (sorry for my bad English)

it does not look anything like it and no anticheat requires it

By Senk Ju 5 November 2018 06:36

Administrator · 451 comments
HackingMC wrote
Crazyb1tch wrote

it does not look anything like it and no anticheat requires it

If no AntiCheat needed it, it would not be in the client.

CCBlueX Co-Owner