Hypixel Fly Bypass (Jan 2019)

By Leejames2305 18 January 2019 02:55

Member · 28 comments

I saw that starting in this week , many client start having the Hypixel fly bypass with HIGH SPEED. When the module turn on , it damage it self and fly with high timer . It is bypassing very good and I want it to be in the LiquidBounce .

By Elelrxi 18 January 2019 11:53

Member · 151 comments

+1

By yorik100 18 January 2019 15:49

Member · 126 comments
Leejames2305 wrote

I saw that starting in this week , many client start having the Hypixel fly bypass with HIGH SPEED. When the module turn on , it damage it self and fly with high timer . It is bypassing very good and I want it to be in the LiquidBounce .

Already sent the code to Marco, I didn't get any answers tho

By icewormy3 18 January 2019 16:39

Member · 207 comments

You didnt get answers because Marco is lazy af

By CzechHek 18 January 2019 16:40

Member · 158 comments

Why did it take so long for devs to add dmg and speed it up when they knew that getting dmg disables NCP for few secs lmao.

Creator of configs.
Experienced YouTuber.
Discord: v.ht/DYSKORD
YouTube: v.ht/CzechHek

By Elelrxi 18 January 2019 19:07

Member · 151 comments
CzechHek wrote

Why did it take so long for devs to add dmg and speed it up when they knew that getting dmg disables NCP for few secs lmao.

Because -2,8 IQ

By Senk Ju 18 January 2019 23:35

Administrator · 536 comments
yorik100 wrote
Leejames2305 wrote

Marco just bought a HTC Vive and is now playing with it all day long. Send me the code and I can add it.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By Elelrxi 19 January 2019 07:27

Member · 151 comments
Senk Ju wrote
yorik100 wrote
Leejames2305 wrote

Marco just bought a HTC Vive and is now playing with it all day long. Send me the code and I can add it.

Lol

By dontstealmouse 19 January 2019 20:22

Member · 14 comments

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvii5s05 … .java/file this is the one from that video with the hypixel fast fly code the public one (btw it would be nice if you can add a hypixelzoom slider to change the speed of the fly)

By soulplexis 19 January 2019 23:10

Donator · 144 comments

self-damaging (the normal method) is watchdog detected. they step you up slightly so it thinks you're in the air or something

->Best cheats<-

By yorik100 20 January 2019 16:53

Member · 126 comments
soulplexis wrote

self-damaging (the normal method) is watchdog detected. they step you up slightly so it thinks you're in the air or something

It's not lol, it's only detected if not on solid ground

By soulplexis 21 January 2019 20:58

Donator · 144 comments
yorik100 wrote
soulplexis wrote

that's what i just said...?

->Best cheats<-

By yorik100 22 January 2019 15:44

Member · 126 comments
soulplexis wrote
yorik100 wrote
soulplexis wrote

that's what i just said...?

"they step you up slightly so it thinks you're in the air" in air =/= on ground