Head rotations...

By Sms_Gamer 6 February 2019 01:53

Member · 42 comments

The scaffold that is currently in LiquidBounce is highly customizable, but I have one problem with it. FUCKING HEAD ROTATIONS. I would like it if you could customize that as well or just disable it because if you could just disable it, (it locking/looking on/at the block) it would bypass a few anticheats. Same with killaura, please make the aimbot a HECK OF A LOT MORE customizable because it locks on the middle of an entity and anticheats can easily detect that, even with random center. An example for aimbot is that it locks at the entire hitbox, and not at the middle, so when you look outside of the hitbox, it drags(?) you back in. And scaffold, please just add an option to disable block look/lock stuff.

By Elelrxi 6 February 2019 04:55

Member · 151 comments

Cubecraft autoban intensifies

By CzechHek 6 February 2019 13:08

Member · 158 comments

Scaffold is also detected by AAC and more anticheats.

Creator of configs.
Experienced YouTuber.
Discord: v.ht/DYSKORD
YouTube: v.ht/CzechHek

By Shiv3R 6 February 2019 13:43

Member · 75 comments

i did thread about DEVIL HEAD ROTATIONS (its not fucking just DEVIL)
BUT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE IDIOTS  #only axoangry

By Senk Ju 6 February 2019 17:25

Administrator · 536 comments

There are no AntiCheats which detect our current Scaffold rotations but do not detect it when it does not rotate at all. That would be stupid.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By CzechHek 6 February 2019 18:46

Member · 158 comments
Senk Ju wrote

There are no AntiCheats which detect our current Scaffold rotations but do not detect it when it does not rotate at all. That would be stupid.

We literally wrote that Sentinel and AAC detect it and you just say that they don't wow literally wow.

Creator of configs.
Experienced YouTuber.

By Senk Ju 6 February 2019 19:09

CzechHek wrote
Senk Ju wrote

We literally wrote that Sentinel and AAC detect it and you just say that they don't wow literally wow.

I have never said that. I said that a Scaffold without any rotations will not bypass an AntiCheat which detects our current rotations. That would not make any sense whatsoever.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By Sms_Gamer 8 February 2019 23:10

Member · 42 comments
Senk Ju wrote
CzechHek wrote
Senk Ju wrote

I have never said that. I said that a Scaffold without any rotations will not bypass an AntiCheat which detects our current rotations. That would not make any sense whatsoever.

Customizable rotation?

By Senk Ju 8 February 2019 23:24

By the way, I have just played on CubeCraft with a config made by a user for over one hours without getting banned while using sprinting scaffold. At least on CubeCraft the current rotations are not a problem.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By Sms_Gamer 8 February 2019 23:39

Member · 42 comments
Senk Ju wrote

By the way, I have just played on CubeCraft with a config made by a user for over one hours without getting banned while using sprinting scaffold. At least on CubeCraft the current rotations are not a problem.

I'm not just talking about CubeCraft. Good anticheats can detect head rotations/snapping...

By Senk Ju 9 February 2019 00:00

Which AntiCheats are you talking about specifically?

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By Sms_Gamer 9 February 2019 03:02

Member · 42 comments
Senk Ju wrote

Iris (Yes, the crap one), aac, aacadp, some custom versions of ncp, and others.

By Shiv3R 9 February 2019 06:31

Member · 75 comments
Senk Ju wrote

Sentinel check it tho, if you dont know sentinel now is self-learning, yes you can play for example 2 hours with it but after this time sentinel can "check" it was scaffold and instaban using it in the future

By CzechHek 9 February 2019 08:58

Member · 158 comments
Senk Ju wrote

Ye, they unpatched few checks for scaffold, patched NoFall and unpatched Step.

Creator of configs.
Experienced YouTuber.

By CzechHek 9 February 2019 09:31

Member · 158 comments

Nope, it bans again.

Creator of configs.
Experienced YouTuber.

By Senk Ju 9 February 2019 12:48

I strongly doubt Sentinel uses a neural network.  Who said that?

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By CzechHek 9 February 2019 15:03

Member · 158 comments
Senk Ju wrote

I strongly doubt Sentinel uses a neural network.  Who said that?

It's a joke on Sentinel's random delayed banning.

Creator of configs.
Experienced YouTuber.