Hypixel Sumo Duels Velocity

By lolwhat2 24 October 2018 03:39

Member · 40 comments

In hypixel sumo duels, simple velocity mode always eliminates knockback completely, no matter what the settings are. Someone said this was due to it being a different type of velocity packet, but I would like this fixed as taking no knockback seems to be banning me. (with velocity on I get banned, with it off I don't get banned.)

Last edited by lolwhat2 (25 October 2018 00:01)

By yorik100 24 October 2018 16:31

Member · 202 comments
lolwhat2 wrote

In hypixel sumo duels, simple velocity mode always eliminates knockback completely, no matter what the settings are. Someone said this was due to it being a different type of velocity packet, but I would like this fixed as taking no knockback seems to be bannin me. (with velocity on I get banned, with it off I don't get banned.)

Yep, Hypixel uses explosion packets as velocity, quite annoying if you ask me, you can try this tho https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIFGmC2OhF0 /!\ Not tested, install at your own risk : %appdata% -> .LiquidLauncher -> gameDir -> mods1.8.9

By lolwhat2 31 October 2018 04:20

Member · 40 comments

The mod functions well for it's purpose, but it crashes the game whenever autofill renders the command. Also I still want this to be added to liquidbounce.

Last edited by lolwhat2 (31 October 2018 04:21)