Antiforge and hypixel unbanned alts checking exploit

By yammahatom 1 November 2018 12:05

Member · 12 comments

First sorry for my bad english, this exploit have been PATCH idk why ...
I had discover when the alt unbanned on hypixel and you enabled antiforge to access the network, it just don't let you go through with white color text i forgot ... And if the alt ban it will show ban as you usually seen ... The exploit is very simple, hypixel detected that you block them from you use forge or not, then kicked you out before you access to the lobby, so the ip ban can't reach you to ban that alt because you have been kicked out before access deeper, with that i got so many unbanned alt with only 1 ip have been blacklist, but today i don't know why, this exploit very legit, i can't believed they had patch it, they banned alt although it can't access to the lobby yet with the white color text, but went you login again ... Bum " account security alert" can anyone have better method for this ? I think we must be kicked faster before the blacklist ip ban reach us ....

By Morhora 1 November 2018 12:13

Member · 22 comments

Disable the anti forge

By SomeUser 1 November 2018 12:35

Member · 52 comments

I'm 80% sure that AntiForge is not related to this ban

By Morhora 1 November 2018 13:45

Member · 22 comments

I couldn't join with anti forge too, when I disabled it I could. But it can be something else

By HackingMC 1 November 2018 21:30

Member · 80 comments
yammahatom wrote

First sorry for my bad english, this exploit have been PATCH idk why ...
I had discover when the alt unbanned on hypixel and you enabled antiforge to access the network, it just don't let you go through with white color text i forgot ... And if the alt ban it will show ban as you usually seen ... The exploit is very simple, hypixel detected that you block them from you use forge or not, then kicked you out before you access to the lobby, so the ip ban can't reach you to ban that alt because you have been kicked out before access deeper, with that i got so many unbanned alt with only 1 ip have been blacklist, but today i don't know why, this exploit very legit, i can't believed they had patch it, they banned alt although it can't access to the lobby yet with the white color text, but went you login again ... Bum " account security alert" can anyone have better method for this ? I think we must be kicked faster before the blacklist ip ban reach us ....

use a fucking good VPN (not free vpn and not nord VPN)

By HackingMC 1 November 2018 21:31

Member · 80 comments
Morhora wrote

I couldn't join with anti forge too, when I disabled it I could. But it can be something else

its that everyone use shitty VPN

By lolwhat2 2 November 2018 00:41

Member · 40 comments

HackingMC how do you know that's the cause?

By SomeUser 2 November 2018 10:07

Member · 52 comments

Yammahatom one is very likely due to the bad vpn or bad account

Last edited by SomeUser (2 November 2018 10:15)