Need help with hypixel fly...

By Florasang 3 November 2018 15:56

Member · 19 comments

hey,
I found a server and on this server the hypixel fly works perfect, but my problem is, that I always go kicked by vanilla anticheat, someone has a idea how to fix this?

By lolwhat2 3 November 2018 17:06

Member · 38 comments

What's the server's IP? They probably have an anticheat that detected you but is trying to pretend that they don't by making it seem like vanilla. Other servers do this too, for example if you read this https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/⚔-opti … -⚔.126333/ they can configure it so that you cannot tell it is there. (unless you know what this is) Snapcraft is an anticheat example that uses this config.

Edit: it is possible that the fly sends packets that get you kicked by the real vanilla anticheat anywhere but hypixel.

Last edited by lolwhat2 (3 November 2018 17:11)

By HackingMC 3 November 2018 17:58

Member · 71 comments
Florasang wrote

hey,
I found a server and on this server the hypixel fly works perfect, but my problem is, that I always go kicked by vanilla anticheat, someone has a idea how to fix this?

there is no way to bypass this check, just use scaffold because it won't kick you

By scorpion3013 3 November 2018 18:09

Donator · 129 comments

If this is the vanilla check, it can be bypassed by making your own hypixel fly (with spoofing that you are on an block) and giving yourself a -0.034 motionY. You need to build a few blocks up but still, that would work.

x9NRB1x.gif

Consider visiting https://initiativeq.com/invite/BM2rpDChQ
Discord: scorpion#3013 | Twitter: scorpien3013 | Keybase: scorpion3013 | Telegram: scorpien3013

Ms0EFcQ.gif

By Florasang 3 November 2018 20:47

Member · 19 comments
scorpion3013 wrote

If this is the vanilla check, it can be bypassed by making your own hypixel fly (with spoofing that you are on an block) and giving yourself a -0.034 motionY. You need to build a few blocks up but still, that would work.

Say what? Can you say it again in German, please?

Last edited by Florasang (3 November 2018 20:47)

By CcBuLeX 3 November 2018 21:02

Member · 44 comments

Reduce C03 packets

By HackingMC 3 November 2018 22:33

Member · 71 comments
scorpion3013 wrote

this does not work on all servers and gliding is not the best thing

By SomeUser 4 November 2018 07:21

Member · 52 comments
HackingMC wrote
scorpion3013 wrote

this does not work on all servers and gliding is not the best thing

This does work every server with vanilla anticheat if Hypixel fly bypassing server own anticheat.

By Florasang 4 November 2018 11:30

Member · 19 comments
lolwhat2 wrote

What's the server's IP?

The IP is redesky.com and they use a very old NCP.

By SomeUser 4 November 2018 12:25

Member · 52 comments
Florasang wrote
lolwhat2 wrote

What's the server's IP?

I can fly infinitely without a problem in redesky. (At least in bed wars) check if you enabled Regen or zoot

By HackingMC 4 November 2018 16:43

Member · 71 comments
Florasang wrote
lolwhat2 wrote

What's the server's IP?

that server don't kick for flying. don't use regen, zoot, nofall, teleporthit, or other cheats like that, and you should be fine