Suggestion to place the blocks in the air

By Mp0wers 7 November 2018 08:15

Member · 8 comments

Hello! I suggest to add a function to place the blocks in the air or behind another block. Now it is possible with FreeCam, but it is inconvenient to switch to FreeCam every time. I suggest using the mouse wheel to choose how far to place the block.

By DrDesten / EZhacks YT 7 November 2018 14:45

Member · 110 comments

+1

A guy with many questions and ideas,
Also has and YouTube Channel called EZhacksYT:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoDEh … ofIwGPntbw

By Senk Ju 7 November 2018 20:27

Administrator · 451 comments

It is impossible to place blocks directly into the air and you can already place blocks behind walls using GhostHand.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By Mp0wers 7 November 2018 20:56

Member · 8 comments
Senk Ju wrote

It is impossible to place blocks directly into the air and you can already place blocks behind walls using GhostHand.

Okay. But how to place a block using GhostHand, if behind the wall there is nothing but air? I tried to adjust GhostHand to the air (id 0), but it still does not work.

By Senk Ju 7 November 2018 22:23

Administrator · 451 comments

You can't.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By HackingMC 7 November 2018 22:57

Member · 71 comments
Mp0wers wrote
Senk Ju wrote

Okay. But how to place a block using GhostHand, if behind the wall there is nothing but air? I tried to adjust GhostHand to the air (id 0), but it still does not work.

vanilla anticheat doesn't allow placing blocks on air either so there would be no point developing a cheat for it

By Mp0wers 8 November 2018 05:38

Member · 8 comments

Okay. Then I suggest to make a function to place a block on the opposite side of another block (or more than one, going deeper). This would give us the opportunity to place the blocks behind the walls, under the floor, build stairs down etc.

Mp0wers wrote

Now it is possible with FreeCam, but it is inconvenient to switch to FreeCam every time.

Last edited by Mp0wers (8 November 2018 06:18)

By HackingMC 10 November 2018 00:25

Member · 71 comments
Mp0wers wrote

Okay. Then I suggest to make a function to place a block on the opposite side of another block (or more than one, going deeper). This would give us the opportunity to place the blocks behind the walls, under the floor, build stairs down etc.

Mp0wers wrote

Now it is possible with FreeCam, but it is inconvenient to switch to FreeCam every time.

it is already possible with ghost hand and all mods have to be toggleable so you don't get autobanned on servers with patched mods, this will not be changed