Hypixel Fly Bypass (Feb 2019)

By Leejames2305 18 January 2019 02:55

Member · 51 comments

I saw that starting in this week , many client start having the Hypixel fly bypass with HIGH SPEED. When the module turn on , it damage it self and fly with high timer . It is bypassing very good and I want it to be in the LiquidBounce .

Last edited by Leejames2305 (25 February 2019 12:55)

By Elelrxi 18 January 2019 11:53

Member · 230 comments

+1

By yorik100 18 January 2019 15:49

Member · 277 comments
Leejames2305 wrote

I saw that starting in this week , many client start having the Hypixel fly bypass with HIGH SPEED. When the module turn on , it damage it self and fly with high timer . It is bypassing very good and I want it to be in the LiquidBounce .

Already sent the code to Marco, I didn't get any answers tho

By icewormy3 18 January 2019 16:39

Member · 739 comments

You didnt get answers because Marco is lazy af

By CzechHek 18 January 2019 16:40

Member · 295 comments

Why did it take so long for devs to add dmg and speed it up when they knew that getting dmg disables NCP for few secs lmao.

ScriptAPI Developer.
Experienced YouTuber.
Discord: v.ht/DYSKORD
YouTube: v.ht/CzechHek

By Elelrxi 18 January 2019 19:07

Member · 230 comments
CzechHek wrote

Why did it take so long for devs to add dmg and speed it up when they knew that getting dmg disables NCP for few secs lmao.

Because -2,8 IQ

By Senk Ju 18 January 2019 23:35

Administrator · 709 comments
yorik100 wrote
Leejames2305 wrote

Marco just bought a HTC Vive and is now playing with it all day long. Send me the code and I can add it.

CCBlueX Co-Owner

By Elelrxi 19 January 2019 07:27

Member · 230 comments
Senk Ju wrote
yorik100 wrote
Leejames2305 wrote

Marco just bought a HTC Vive and is now playing with it all day long. Send me the code and I can add it.

Lol

By dontstealmouse 19 January 2019 20:22

Member · 16 comments

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvii5s05 … .java/file this is the one from that video with the hypixel fast fly code the public one (btw it would be nice if you can add a hypixelzoom slider to change the speed of the fly)

By soulplexis 19 January 2019 23:10

Donator · 408 comments

self-damaging (the normal method) is watchdog detected. they step you up slightly so it thinks you're in the air or something

【ソルプレクサス】

By yorik100 20 January 2019 16:53

Member · 277 comments
soulplexis wrote

self-damaging (the normal method) is watchdog detected. they step you up slightly so it thinks you're in the air or something

It's not lol, it's only detected if not on solid ground

By soulplexis 21 January 2019 20:58

Donator · 408 comments
yorik100 wrote
soulplexis wrote

that's what i just said...?

【ソルプレクサス】

By yorik100 22 January 2019 15:44

Member · 277 comments
soulplexis wrote
yorik100 wrote
soulplexis wrote

that's what i just said...?

"they step you up slightly so it thinks you're in the air" in air =/= on ground

By Leejames2305 25 February 2019 12:58

Member · 51 comments

So , many LB user said that hypixel fast fly is patched . But , I saw there is still many client is bypassing it .

Maybe it is the client-side code is not fully optimised to bypass ? Comment down below  and let me know what you guys think .

By icewormy3 25 February 2019 13:17

Member · 739 comments
Leejames2305 wrote

So , many LB user said that hypixel fast fly is patched . But , I saw there is still many client is bypassing it .

Maybe it is the client-side code is not fully optimised to bypass ? Comment down below  and let me know what you guys think .

It doesn't work because the fly doesn't damage you fast enough

By HackingMC 26 February 2019 03:23

Member · 79 comments
icewormy3 wrote
Leejames2305 wrote

False. It works but autobans you in banwave as the values are patched as too many people used it

By icewormy3 26 February 2019 12:32

Member · 739 comments
HackingMC wrote
icewormy3 wrote
Leejames2305 wrote

False. It works but autobans you in banwave as the values are patched as too many people used it

The offset makes you go in the air so it doesn't autoban

By soulplexis 26 February 2019 19:43

Donator · 408 comments
icewormy3 wrote
HackingMC wrote
icewormy3 wrote

The offset makes you go in the air so it doesn't autoban

it moves upward slowly which is what got detected (i think)

【ソルプレクサス】