Top 10 BYPASSES in LiquidBounce

By soulplexis 1 August 2019 23:25

Donator · 479 comments

WUTS UP GUYS this is soulplexskid here, and today we are counting down the TOP TEN MODULE S IN LIQUIDBOUNCE

10. Scaffold - this one is reliable, it bypasses almost everything.
9. Fly Mineplex  - This was crazy when it worked. but a lot of clients at the time had it so it was patched real fast.
8. Fly LatestHypixel - for the fact that it still works on Hypixel
7. TeleportHit - infinite reach which worked on AAC. come on AAC.
6. Speed AACLowHop3 - for managing to find a way to be faster than the vanilla player while not actually 'being'. vanilla bhopping fluctuates in speed, this is a static speed meaning over time you are faster than vanilla.
5. KillAura AutoBlock - the autoblock bypasses almost everywhere too. contains the option to interact which is main reason if it won't bypass somewhere. it also is so fast it appears you are impossibly interacting too which means you definitely take less damage.
4. KillAura Single - With the right setttings the killaura can bypass anything, even anticheats like firefly and iris.
3. Speed NCPBHop - doesnt work many places anymore, but it was the fastest speed for nocheatplus of any client (yes i know it came from tomato)
2. Fly InfinityCubeCraft - i got to use this for the day LiquidBounce had it where it wasn't patched lol it was infinite and i hadnt seen any cubecraft fly since a long time so i thought they were just not possible anymore. i forgot who made it though someone on here.
1. AntiBot - i've never seen an anticheat which has an NPC that this can't render useless. i even found a way with aacadditionpro. crazy dude.
Honorable mentions:
Speed SlowHop, HypixelHop, MineplexGround
Fly AAC3.3.13, AAC3.3.12
ServerCrasher Pex, BookFlood
Criticals Packet, NoGround (yes normal packet)
SuperKnockback

【ソルプレクサス】

By Sms_Gamer_3808 2 August 2019 00:55

Member · 594 comments
soulplexis wrote

4. KillAura Single - With the right setttings the killaura can bypass anything, even anticheats like firefly and iris.

Actually can't bypass Horizon because of Horizon's godly heuristic checks.

I don't exist

By Virus 2 August 2019 01:27

Member · 316 comments
Sms_Gamer_3808 wrote
soulplexis wrote

Actually can't bypass Horizon because of Horizon's godly heuristic checks.

x2

By soulplexis 8 September 2019 06:26

Donator · 479 comments
icewormy3 wrote

https://forum.ccbluex.net/thread.php?id=1242

oh dang i forgot about that xd

【ソルプレクサス】